Are there any surgeons that specialize in men? Specifically TT, lipo and fat transfers.. (located anywhere) :)

I'm a 24 yr old male from the US looking to get a TT and liposuction with a fat transfer to my buttocks area to give it a more rounder and firm look. I'd really prefer a surgeon who specializes in men only because I don't want to risk having a feminine figure.. I'm only looking to tighten up after my weight loss. All Dr's (U.S. or out of the states) are admissible! Please contact me with any great candidates!
Hey there,

You can research doctors who specialize in male tummy tucks by clicking here.  Hope that helps.

Doctor Answers 6

Men only plastic surgeons

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I don't think there are plastic surgeons who only do male surgery. 92% of all plastic surgery patients are female so there are not enough men to support that kind of practice. I would think any well trained plastic surgeon could help you achieve your goals without feminizing your frame. I'd look in your area and when you consult ask them how many male patients they operate on each year.

Tummy tuck DC Area

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Not sure where you are located in the U.S. but we specialize in many male body contouring procedures visit my website to view some of our work.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 107 reviews

Plastic surgery in men

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
hello. plastic surgeons  are trained to perform surgeries in both sex, men and women. you  should go to  a certified plastic surgeon to perform your surgery. the male population that do plastic surgery is performed is growing so all of us whenever we have more male patients.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 441 reviews

You might also like...

Are there any surgeons that specialize in men? Specifically TT, lipo and fat transfers.. (located anywhere) :)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
   I perform Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck regularly on males, and I am a bodybuilder.  I can create a nice improvement in either sex.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD

Los Angeles, CA

Male Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and Fat Transfer after Weight Loss

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Very few, if any, plastic surgeons just specialize in a single gender. Instead, I would look for a board-certified plastic surgeon with at least 10 years of clinical experience who specializes in weight-loss patients. Most board-certified, experienced plastic surgeons can create distinct male and female bodies. You should carefully examine his or her "before and after" portfolio. Look specifically for "before" pictures of patients who look like you. Also, be sure that these are weight-loss patients; weight-loss patients have different skin elasticity and require more aggressive plastic surgery. Good luck on your weight-loss journey.

Sincerely,J. Timothy Katzen, MD, FACS, FICS
Chief of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery

J. Timothy Katzen, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 254 reviews

Surgeon specializing in Men only

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello and thank you for your question.
I think you would be hard pressed to find a surgeon who specializes in men, so to speak, simply because of the demographics of people who chose to have plastic surgery. Statistics show that women still outnumber men, even though cosmetic surgery has become more popular with men. Any good, experienced plastic surgeon (who has a true sense of artistry) should not create a look that feminizes your physique. I personally have performed many body contouring procedures on men with very muscular, masculine physiques and have not feminized them in any way. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you!

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.