There is any solution for her case? Surgery or something else for uneven eyes?

my sister is 15 years old, she has a difference in the size of her eyes. the right one is smaller than the left one

Doctor Answers 1

Uneven eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It's difficult to tell from your limited 2D photo but it appears you have left upper eyelid ptosis and possibly your left eye is more sunken. Perhaps you have facial asymmetry with left side being smaller than the right. Depending on the problem, something can be done. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 91 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.