Can there be no side efftects with the fraxel?

I received a fraxel treatment on Monday, there isnt a sign of swelling, redness or pain. Was the procedure done correctly. The setting was 6. Medium strength.

Fraxel and side effects

Fraxel Laser is a fabulous tool in facial rejuvenation and it is my favorite laser.  There is no setting "6" on the Fraxel so I am not sure if you had the Fraxel or some other fractionated laser procedure.  I suggest you return to your treating physician and discuss the concerns and expectations.  For the best results please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel.

#Fraxel

I have been doing Fraxel laser treatments for almost 7 yrs now. I have not had any problems with any of my patients. you should seek advice from your doctor if the signs and symptoms do not settle soon

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS