Is There Any Non Surgical Techniques That Can Help Me? Chest, Lower Abdomen and Oblique Area? (photo)

Im a 21 year old male 6 years going to the gym but i can't achieve the results i want. thankfully im in good condition but I want that little help in my chest and lower abdomen and obliques area. I went to a couple of doctors and they all concluded that I dont have any fat and this is skin. One doctor told me to do vaser while the other told me to focus on a lower abdomen excerise that would help me. I dont know what to do and i know that LPG is BS. Please advise me or help me. Find the pics bel

Doctor Answers 5

Coolsculpting is a great option

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You are an ideal candidate for coolsculpting or "fat freezing".  This is a non surgical treatment that destroys fat by cryolipolysis.  It is done as an office visit, no IV's, no anesthesia and no down time.  It is ideal for people who need just a little bit of contouring, like yourself.

You will need two sessions, as each session results in a 20-25% reduction in fat content, so two sessions would give you 40-50% reduction.  It works great for the abdomen and male breasts, I have had both of these areas treated myself and very pleased with the results.  There is some skin retraction also.

Do some research and find a local physician or medical spa that offers this treatment modality.

Good Luck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 83 reviews

Skin tightening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

All skin tightening modalities are over promised and under delivered. You don't have any fat to suction. Most claims are manufacturer in origin - they don't have to back up their claims - the surgeon does. Skin excision is your only choice that won't waste your money. You must have lost a great deal of weight. Congratulations on that!!

Is There Any Non Surgical Techniques That Can Help Me? Chest, Lower Abdomen and Oblique Area?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nicely posted photos. Try CoolSculpt but understand only "up to" 20% improvement after 4 months is maybe seen.. 

You might also like...

Male body contouring

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

More information is needed but it looks like you have loose skin and that won't change with any technique. If your hips have fat and is not related to your underlying anatomy, then perhaps they can be reduced in size.  An exam in person is critical. Good luck.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

Nonsurgical skin tightening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and posting pictures. They are a few impressive modalities available for skin tightening that are non-surgical. BBL ST and Ulthera are options however you would need to be examined in person to see whether not you a candidate for these. Additionally, you may entertain the idea of undergoing SmartLipo for the skin tightening effects as opposed to Lipo as it seems you don't have much underlying fat. Best of luck. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 115 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.