Lost 90lbs and need skin tightened: Is there a risk of blood clots or fat embolism?

Any prob with clots or fat embolism? Had DVT post op knee surg and after PICC line inserted. I lost 90 lbs and have apron that will not go away . Would I Be a candidate Can't have tummy tuck because of radiation from colon cancer

Coolsculpting and Skin Tightening

Coolsculpting is an excellent procedure for reducing a fat bulge in a given area by 25%, such as the abdomen, thighs, flanks.  However, CoolSculpting will not tighten the skin. If you are not a surgical candidate there are other non-surgical options like Thermage which you may be a candidate for.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetic procedures for the best results.

Cool Sculpting and skin tightening

Clairebearrn, unfortunately, CoolSculpting is not designed to tighten the skin.  Congratulations on losing all that weight! I know you must feel great and you have done something very difficult to accomplish that will improve your future health dramatically.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Needs skin of abdomen tightened

CoolSculpting can help to decrease fat in localized areas, like the abdomen, but it will not affect the skin.  If you have excess skin of the abdomen, CoolSculpting is not going to help, unfortunately.  The CoolSculpting procedure does not increase the risk of blood clots or fat embolism.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon