Is There a Procedure to Shorten the Length of Your Mid-face ?

By mid-face I mean the space between your eyes and mouth. Mine is too long and I would love to know if I could have this shortened. Thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

Yes, of course there are surgeries for this.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

However this is a serious undertaking.  You need to look for a general plastic surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon who performs craniofacial surgery.  These types of surgeries have a profound effect on one's appearance.  Psychological suitability for this sort of surgery is very important.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.