Is There Any Procedure That Would Help and Be Covered?

I had a hysterectomy about 10 yrs ago which has left a lot of scar tissue around the incision which is located in my lower abdomen. since the surgery I started to gain a lot of belly fat as well. I have a small framed body and the weight is hard to carry and causes a lot of back pain. I recently received disability because of fibromialgia so I have state insurance. Is there any thing that would help and could also be done under my health insurance?

Scar revision for painful scars on the abdomen - Los Angeles

If you have an abdominal pannus with a thick scar, there may be options available depending on your particular insurance plan, including scar revision and panniculectomy. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}