Are there any natural methods like massaging etc to increase my currently 34A breast size?

BBA

There is no proven natural way.  There are surgical methods that don't involve implants: fat grafting with or without the BRAVA system.  See a PS in your area.

Natural methods to increase breast size?

The only device that has reported results that are modest, and may not be lasting is a system called BRAVA, which you can search for on-line. It is rather cumbersome, and not always effective, and not always permanent.

Other than that, surgery is the only alternative. All the best. 

Breast Surgery

Besides pregnancy I have not heard of any way to increase breast sizes that is not an internet gimmick

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Massage and Breast Size

I do not know any natural methods to increase breast size. 

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon