Is there a way i can get my vagina more plump?

And does it hurt cost and is there any risk

Vagina enhancement

Labia Majora Enhancement

Less commonly, patients will present for correction of the outer Lips or the #LabiaMajora. They may either be too large or too small or sometimes deflated with age or weight loss. Reduction can be accomplished with an incision on the inner or outer side depending upon the anatomy for the patient. Enlargement can be performed with fat grafting which will provide a fuller more youthful appearance.

Plumping the Labia Majora

This is a great question as fat has allowed us as surgeons to do so much more for patients. Initially vaginal rejuvenation was limited to treatment of the labia minora and patients were extremely happy with the results. However this does not address the issue of the labia majora especially in patients that are older or after pregnancy.

The fat allows your surgeon to replace the fat that is lost in that area giving you a more natural and youthful appearance. The benefit of fat is that is your own natural tissue. No foreign material has to be injected for the augmentation. The fat will also last for years to come. Many patients also see that after the fat injection they have an improvement in their skin quality in the area.

It is important to discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Labiaplasty surgery in Los Angeles

Labia majora fat injection may facilitate your request to plump up the vaginal orifice. Our office specializes in labiaplasty surgery and labiaplasty revision surgery in Los Angeles. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Plump up vagina

The most common and most effective way to plump up your vagina is to inject fat into the outer lips of the vagina (labia majora). Much of the fat will survive. Many women, however, have excess skin of the labia majora that can be removed by excision, which makes the vagina look more plump. Occasionally, I will remove excess skin and also inject fat.

Gary J. Alter, MD

Fat grafting to mons pubis and outer lips

Thank you for your question. Yes, you can restore the volume you have lost in your external genitalia. The most common areas for volume loss are the mons (area about the pubis) and the outer lips. Fat grafting with PRP (platelet-rich plasma) to these areas can enhance the appearance of your external genitalia giving it a more youthful look. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!

Plumping of the vagina

You can use dermal fillers to add volume to the labia majora.  This is a simple non-surgical method of adding some fullness.  If you are looking for something that lasts longer, then I would recommend the injectable Sculptra or consider surgical fat grafting.

There is definitely no risk associated with fat injections in the labia majora.

With age and pregnancy the labia majora can lose some of its original plumpness.  Fat grafting is a wonderful technique to enhance the appearance.  This procedure can be done either under local or general anesthesia. Just like fat grafting in other parts of the body, certain percentage of the injected fat may not survive.  
There is minimal pain following this procedure but do expect some swelling.  

Restore Volume to Labia Majora

The labia majora can be plumped effectively using fat injections. Common harvest sites include the inner thighs or lower abdomen, but the procedure can be combined with any body contouring procedure. Recovery is quick and painless. The final result takes about 3 months. If more plumping is desired, the procedure can be repeated.

Labia majora

I am assuming that you are referring to the labia majora. A very effective way to plump the labia majora up is with fat transfer to the labia majora. The fat is usually harvested from you belly. Sometimes there is too much extra skin, such that it needs to be trimmed away in addition to the fat transfer.

Plumper labia

You can make your labia plumper by performing fat injections to your labia major. Best of luck and my advice is to seek a consultation.