Is there a way to make my eyes appear bigger/wider vertically?

I'm 23 years old and was wondering if there's a way to make them appear bigger. Also my eyelids tend to get very uneven as the day goes by even if I'm not tired.

Doctor Answers 3

Ptosis in both lids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Looks like you may have some ptosis in your lids, right worse than left. I would recommend you see an oculoplastic surgeon to better examine you and provide options. Good luck.

Ptosis surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You have upper eyelid ptosis, which gets worse as one is tired. You may benefit from upper eyelid ptosis surgery. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 91 reviews

You have upper eyelid ptosis.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Upper eyelid ptosis surgery will open the eyes and correct the sleepy appearance of your eyes.  You need an oculoplastic surgeon for this work.  It looks like the right side may be a bit worse than the right because there is more compensatory brow lift on that side.  A consultation is needed to determine precisely which of the ptosis procedures will be right for you.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.