Is There Something I Can Do About my Asymmetrical Face? (photo)

Is something that really bothers me. Whenever I have to take a frontal picture is super noticeable. I was wondering if there was any procedure I could use. I would very much prefer a non invasive one, I'm fine with injectables. I'm 20 years old Thank you very much.

Doctor Answers 2

Is There Something I Can Do About my Asymmetrical Face

Everybody has slight facial asymmetry! Yours though I see a few issues is acceptable. Better you focus upon other issues than these in your life. 

Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 173 reviews

Asymmetrical face

from your photos, you can get a lot of facial balance with injectable fillers. In canada, we have Voluma which is an HA that lasts 18 month before a refill would be required. In the US, there are others as well. Voluma is coming into the US shortly. We have found it to be great in turns of effectiveness, feel, and patient satisfaction

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon
3.5 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.