Is there a way to fix asymetrical Iris or Eyes? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 1
- Your eyes are different as you say, slightly.
- The photo suggests this is within the variation of normal.
- Our Left and Right sides are not identical.
- I know of no easy way to fix this -
- But face-to-face examination with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Ophthalmologic Surgeon with 3-dimensional exam and measurements can determine the difference and what might be done.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.