Is There a Dr in Texas That Has Experience with Permanent Filler Under the Sunken Eyes? (photo)

My eyes are sinking into my skull faster than the Titanic! I want some kind of filler. Does anyone in Texas (preferably Dallas) have any experience with this?

Doctor Answers 1

Sunken Eyes and Malar Descent

Hi Kitty.  Over time, the cheek complex descends.  This is known as malar descent.  This may lead to an unattractive exposure of the orbital rim.  Facial filler may be an option to fill in this volume deficit.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.