Are there any doctors who NYC or NJ that offer TruSculpt?

Doctor Answers 7

TruSculpt in NYC

Yes. We offer truSculpt. With trusculpt, radiofrequency energy is used to heat deep tissue fat and promote non–invasive removal of fat with tightening of the overlying skin.

New York Radiologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

TruSculpt Treatment

Yes. We do offer TruSculpt. TruSculpt is used for body-contouring that tightens skin, melts away fat, and is FDA-approved to reduce cellulite.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 45 reviews

Cutera's truSculpt Device for Body Contouring

 TruSculpt is the latest non-invasive device that has been clinically proven to target problem areas of fat on the body and under the chin that have been resistant to diet and exercise.

Check the physician's profile site on Cutera's website to locate an office nearest you !

Ronald Moser, MD
San Juan Capistrano Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

Visit Saratoga Springs for truSculpt

Come see us for evaluation and treatment if you prefer away we have found to be a better option than coolsculpt for noninvasive fat reduction.

Steven Yarinsky, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Coolsculpting in New York City

Coolsculpting is a great procedure for reducing the bulge in the abdomen, flank, thighs, buttocks, with only one hour of treatment.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist whose practice is certified to perform coolsculpting for the best cosmetic results.

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

CoolSculpting in New York

Go to the CoolSculpting website to find physicians that offer CoolSculpting by Zeltiq in your area. The website will also show you the top providers of the procedure in your region

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 120 reviews

New York Coolsculpting

Yes there are many in NewYork and New Jersey.  Go the the main and go to the website and go to "find a doctor".  You will find a good selection.

Miguel Delgado, MD
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 76 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.