Are There Any Doctors in Florida That Can Do Abs Etching After Liposuction?

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Abdominal etching with Liposuction

Etching or scoring the skin to create subcutaneous scarring can be performed during liposuction.  This can create a "six-pack" look.  There is a danger of skin death and excessive scarring from this maneuver, so few surgeons perform this procedure.  To find a plastic surgeon who performs this will require some research on the internet and phone calls to the offices to ask if this procedure is offered.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon