Are There Any Doctor Who Can Help to Reconstruct the Philitrum?

I have problem with my philitrum , one side there is grafting from nasal hole to lips and some says that is cleft lip but i dint have any unilateral or bilateral openings, dint go any surgery for this. Now i am 28 feeling bad whenever see that . i want to reconstruct this philitrum. Is this possible and cost for this surgery.

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You could very much have an incomplte cleft lip.

See a Plastic surgeon who specializes in cleft lip repair.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.