im male 38 years in good health not smoking no alcohol i wonder if there is a limite age not suitable for the bbl or the risk will be high , and if my age suitable or not thx
Is there an Ideal Age Range for BBL Candidates?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Brazilian Butt Lift
Fat quality is a big factor and age is a factor, but your overall health is equally important. See a BCPS who does this procedure. Thank you for your question and good luck.
Brazilian butt lift candidate for surgery and age
There are many factors that are taken into consideration before doing a Brazilian butt lift and age is not one of them. It is well known that age by itself is not a contraindication for cosmetic surgery. The following is part of the criteria that I use to determine if a patient is a good candidate for butt augmentation:
1. Amount of fat: You need to be at least 20–30 lbs above your ideal weight. We need fat and the bigger the desired butt, the more fat you will need. If you would also like to have relatively larger hips, then, you need to have more fat.
2. Location of the fat. The fat needs to be accessible. Visceral fat can’t be used for the procedure.
3. Healthy: You can’t have any significant medical problems.
4. Shape of your body before your surgery: Not only the amount of fat will determine if you will have a good result but also your hip to waist ratio, your your bony/hip frame, the preoperative shape of your buttocks and the length and width of your buttocks.
5. Quality of your skin: If your buttock skin is very saggy, then, you will not be a good candidate for just butt augmentation. You might need to have excision of the excess skin.
6. Realistic expectation: This procedure can do wonders to your body and transform you life, but you will need to be realistic on what your goals are and what the surgeon can provide. This will be based on your skin tone, shape of your body before surgery and surgeons experience.
Brazilian Buttock lift
If you are healthy and understand the surgery and complications and above the age of 18, there is no limit after the age of 18
Have done it on a 69 years old healthy , active and very concious about her body image
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.