Whats the Best Treatment for Diastema?

Hi there :) I'm 22 years old and i have a diastema . I was wondering whats the best treamtent for it ?? And if I use braces now will it fix it ??

Doctor Answers 1

Best Treatment for Diastema

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The BEST treatment is to visit an experienced Cosmetic Dentist and discuss your esthetic concerns. He (she) will examine you and listen to your desires, and make sure your gum tissue (frenum) is not causing the diastema. There is no 1 Best Treatment that works for everyone.

New York Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.