What is the Name of the Post Op Ear Coverings, and Where Can I Find Them?

I need t find something to cover over an ear that is healing from a growth that has died of, to potect t from someone or something hitting the ear. I sw these medical coverings online once, but nw I can't find them. Thank you

Doctor Answers 1

Post Op Ear Coverings

Are you referring to "Ear Band-It" or "Ear Band"? they are head bands that wrap around the entire head to cover both ears and you can find them online or at swimmers stores. 

Good Luck!


Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 73 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.