I have had the surgery 6 days ago and I am slightly worried about the swelling of My left eye?

as can be seen from the photo My stiches have not yet been removed so I am looking forward to getting them out tomorrow. I will put a collage of photos and post them up to show the extent, also my left eyelid looks uneven is this because of the bruising?

Post Op Eyelid Swelling

It is way to early to evaluate asymmetry. In general, swell gets worse for the first three days. You are only 3 days on the downside of the swelling curve. it takes 10-14 days to look socially presentable, one month for 50% swelling resolution, three months for 75% resolution and one year for the final result.

Be patient but ask you surgeon this question on your post operative visits.

Best wishes

Post Op Eyelid Swelling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best wishes