What are the risks of calf augmentation with fat transfer, and where can I find surgeons with experience on this procedure?

I've recently started to do research on calf augmentation with autologous fat transfer, but can't seem to find much information on it. More specifically, it's challenging to find a list of surgeons who perform this procedure along with their years of experience and credentials. I am slim, but I think there would be enough fat grafting for such a procedure, but what I'd like to know is what the side effects/risks of such procedure are. In advance, thank you for your responses.

Calf Fat Transfer

You are not going to find a plastic surgeon specializing in calf augmentation by fat grafting. These procedures are not requested that often. Any plastic surgeon can do fat transfer, the same principle apply to the calf. Need to understand the anatomy of the calf the appropriate shape and your desired final look.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

This would not be a common request.  I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of body contouring and fat grafting.