What is the Best Product to Use, Under the Eye, Crows, Sagging Upper Eye Lid, Lip and Nasal to Mouth Line?

Doctor Answers 4

The best treatment plan can be determined after an exam

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The best treatment plan depends on the individual circumstances of the patient, and an in-person exam would be necessary to provide you with the any advice. I would recommend a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. They are all great choices, and will be able to give you recommendations on what surgical or non-surgical procedures you may benefit from after examining you in person. In general, Restylane is a great filler for the tear trough, Botox or Dysport work great for the crow's feet, Juvederm is a great filler for the lips, and I like to use Perlane or Radiesse for the nasolabial folds. An upper blepharoplasty can help a patient with sagging upper eyelids. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 49 reviews

Products for facial aging and rhytids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should see a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss the areas that you described.   You will most likely need combination of surgical and non-surgical treatment.   BOTOX is a good treatment for wrinkles around your eyes (Crow's feet), frown line (Glabella), and forehead.  The "parenthesis" (naoslabial crease, the line between your nose to mouth) can be improved by dermal fillers such as Juvederm/Radiesse.  If you have sagging upper eye lid, you will need upper eyelid (blepharoplasty).  

What is the Best Product to Use, Under the Eye, Crows, Sagging Upper Eye Lid, Lip and Nasal to Mouth Line

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is a variety of areas you are talking about and there's no single answer or product that will help with all of this. Can you provide a photo so we can give you better advice? Additionally, seek consultations with board-certified physicians near you who can give you the best guidance on what is right for your desired results.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."


Big question, need photos

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There is no way to answer this broad a question.  Photos would help, but with all the issues you mention, I would consider a visit to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an examination. 

Gordon Lewis, MD
Midlothian Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 23 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.