How Does the Payment Arrangements Work and How Much and Can I Get It Done on my One I Can See out of at All?

Payment Plans for LASIK

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
We accept cash, checks, credit cards and also zero interest payment plans for 24 mos. through Care Credit.  You can apply online on their web site. 

Our price is generally $2,000 per eye.  

Most people have both eyes done in order to see clearly.

As long as you have good corrective vision w/ glasses or contacts in both eyes, you could possibly be a candidate.  We also have to evaluate the thickness of your cornea, your prescription, your astigmatism and general health of your eyes in order to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for LASIK.  

Thank you.

Scranton Ophthalmologist