What's the best option for m stomach? (photos)

When I hold my stomach in my belly button and the skin looks terrible when I let it out looks ok my big!!!

Thermage tightens skin around the Abdomen

Thermage is a fabulous laser and tightens the skin around the abdomen, buttocks, arms, and thighs.  An abdominoplasty would obviously have the most impact.  However, if you are looking for a non-surgical alternative to treat the skin, Thermage is a great option. It is most important to find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of cosmetic experience with Thermage for the best results. 

Thermage v Tummy Tuck

Consider a tummy tuck.  You have too much extra skin.  Thermage will not tighten the skin in your abdomen enough to any ones satisfaction.

Dr. Grant Stevens               Marina Plastic Surgery Associates             Marina del Rey, CA The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

Exilis Elite on the abdomen

It is hard to tell exactly from your picture but we have had very good results with Exilis Elite on the abdomen.  It is great for tissue tightening and firming.  Typically 4-6 treatments are required in this area for best results with minimal to no discomfort or downtime.  good luck!

Jason R. Lupton, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon