My goal is to obtain a natural and anatomically correct look to my legs. I’ve considered fat transfer but perhaps a combination would work best for a natural look? I am 4’11 and 105 lbs, and I have a soft build and not athletic, so I am afraid of seeming too muscular in the lower leg region. I’ve waited a very long time before even researching but my insecurities have gotten the best of me after 27 years, it makes me sad. My weight usually fluctuates between 103-110. I appreciate any help.
What is the Best Method for Correcting Severely Atrophied Calf Muscles and Ankles Due to Club Feet?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 1
- Soft solid small tapered calf implants are probably the best approach for your legs.
- Whether you need two implants in each leg, one in each leg or need to start with one because of tissue tightness is determined at surgery.
- Implants by Spectrum and Allied Biomedical are very soft and look natural.
- In the consultation, the surgeon should have a range of shapes and sizes to show you.
- Others can be ordered if in doubt about the right size and shape implant.
- Choosing the right implant(s) is critically important in this operation.
- Do not choose a surgeon who does not have time to help you decide.
- Best wishes.