What is the General Cost for a Man to Have Liposuction on His Pubic Mound Only?

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Pubic liposuction runs roughly $2500-3500 on special.

Liposuction of the pubic area is usually a great success and easy to undergo for roughly $2500-3500 on special and under tumescent local. You can drive yourself home and be at work in 1-2 days. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of the pubic mound may be $2000 to $3000 on the low end. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of lipo

The cost of cosmetic surgery varies by area of the country, location of surgery, and surgeon.  In my practice the cost would be between $4000 and $5500.  Best of luck.