Will I Ever Get the Feeling Back?

I had my gynomastia removed one year ago and still have no feeling in the nipple along with a dent. Will the feeling ever come back as I loved me nipples? And will the dent ever fill in naturaly?

Sensation Loss and Indentations

The loss of sensation is a possible side effect of #gynecomastia surgery. However, as the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience #numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent.The areas after Gynecomastia Surgery may feel “lumpy” or irregular, and should decreases with time. Often massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. Also, the #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. It's possible that any indentations, may be corrected with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if they are eligible. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. 

Gynecomastia treatment after one year

At one year it is doubtful that you will get sensation back in your nipples. As for a divot, this can happen with gynecomastia surgery. Sometimes this can be corrected.