Who is the best explant surgeon in San Francisco or Palo Alto Area?

Have Saline implants under muscle for 21 years. Need to make sure drainage tubes are used and may need small lift. The shortest amount of Anesthesia time is a must for my current health condition. Used to be a B cup and now with implants I am a C cup. Thank You

Here is a link to some doctors in the SF area that perform explant surgeries.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Finding the Best Explant Surgeon

First priority is finding a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that specializes in breast surgery, you will find a listing on the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, then go to their website and view before and after pictures of their patients. Schedule a consultation with your top 2 or 3 choices and see who you feel the most comfortable with. Ask if the anesthesiologist is Board Certified. It is perfectly acceptable to ask to speak to 1 or 2 patients that will share their experience with you. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD