How much is the cost of removal the lipoma weigh 1 gram?

I have a lipoma at the center back of my body. I want to know how does it cost this 2014?

Cost of removal the lipoma

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.

Costs in Dominican Republic

it will cost only 1500 including labs, surgery and all fees. But youll need more costs in Flight and recovery stays fees.

Pablo Garcia, MD
Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon