What is the Cost for the Lifestyle Lift Everything Involved?

What is the Cost for a "Lifestyle Lift" ?

If you follow the link provided by Sarah you will likely realize that shopping based on price can lead to dissatisfaction. I typically recommend that RealSelf users seek several consultations and choose their favored surgeon to perform the correct procedure. Seeking a branded mini facelift for a certain price might or might not be the best option for you. It definitely pays to do your research and I would recommend that in addition to consulting LSL that you also talk to several board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeons not associated with the company. That way, you can receive a better education on the options available to you. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Approximate Cost of a Facelift

The #price of a #Facelift is always a concern when deciding whether or not to have a cosmetic procedure. Patients’ needs and goals vary, so there is no fixed price for a facelift. The contributing factors to the cost of a facelift include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, medication cost and the anesthesia fee. Estimated fees may also be found here on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.

Secondly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.