What is the Cost for an Inner and Outer Thigh Lift?

have always "hated" my legs. as I get older, realize they were not so bad after all, but now have lost a lot of weight. Sagging skin both on the inside part of my leg and the outer part. would like to get both done at one. I exercisebetween 8-10 hrs per week, sometimes more if I am hiking. Eat better than most. Am almost 60 and weigh what I did in high school. thanks for your help. 

The Cost of Inner and Outer Thigh Lifts

It's not unusual for massive weight loss patients to develop loose, saggy skin. This can involve any area of the body including the inner and outer thighs. Correction of these problems usually requires a lower body lift for the outer thighs and a medial thigh lift for the inner thighs.

When lower body lift and medial thigh lift are performed together, prices vary widely and depend upon several variables. It's important to make sure the fee quote includes the surgeon's fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and pre and post-operative care. Each of these components may vary widely depending upon the surgeon's practice.

Generally, surgeons who operate in dedicated outpatient cosmetic surgery centers are able to offer lower facility fees than those who operate in hospitals. The surgeon's fee can vary depending upon regional differences and levels of local competition. Anesthesia fees can vary and this may be related to the use of a nurse anesthetist verses a physician anesthesiologist.

When all these variables are considered, fees in the Midwestern United States vary between $12,000. and  $17,000. It's important to remember that although price is an important component of your decision, it's not the only consideration. Make sure that your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon with appropriate qualifications and experience.

Thigh lift

It's about $7500 to $12000 in Toronto. You can get financing to help cover the cost. Monthly payments can be just a couple hundred of dollars.

Ronald Levine, MD

Thigh Lift After Weight Loss

Congratulations for losing weight and being so fit!

You can combine the inner and outer thigh lift, if it doesn't make surgery too long. 

The cost depends on what needs to be done.

Be sure to set aside enough healing time. Inner thigh lifts have a higher than usual risk of infection - no exercise for at least 4-6 weeks is the usual recommendation. 

Best wishes and hope all goes well.

Cost of thigh lift

The costs can vary as stated by another reviewer. Also geography plays a part in the cost differential. Make sure you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Cost of thigh lift

Similar to any elective cosmetic procedure, the cost of thigh lift depends on 1) surgeon's fee, 2) facility fee, 3) anesthesia fee.  When determining the surgeon's fee/anesthesia fee/facility fee, it will depend on durations of surgery.  Please visit with board-certified plastic surgeon to make sure that you are a good candidate for thigh lift and to get an estimate for surgery.