Who Are the Best Breast Lift/ Mastopexy/ Augmentation Surgeons in Michigan?

I have wanted a breast lift with implants since I was about 13. I never grew any pectoral muscles. Now I'm finally 18 and I can't find a good doctor, and I want it to be one with great 'before and after' photos to show me what I'm getting into. Please help me. ):

If you really have bilateral absence of pectoral muscles, this is some type of thoracic dysplasia or hypoplasia, and this may be very complex.   Poland's syndrome is generally a unilateral condition generally defined by absence of a portion of the pectoralis major muscle and other associated items.  I have treated Poland's syndrome with expanders, implants, and lift but everyone will be different.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Correction of Poland syndrome

Thank you for the question.  You have a few options when considering correction of Poland syndrome.  You should seek consultation with several plastic surgeons in your area and get information about which option is best for you.  Consider seeing the plastic surgery residency program in Grand Rapids.  There are a number of plastic surgeons there that can take good care of you including Dr. Hammond, Dr. Renucci, and Dr. Alfonso.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

If indeed your pectoral muscles are absent, the procedure you will need is not routine, and finding a surgeon with experience dealing with Poland's syndrome will be useful. There is a good chance that you will find such expertise at a center with a plastic surgery residency, such as University of Michigan, Michigan State, Wayne State, or Grand Rapids. 

All the best. 

Poland Syndrome?

It sounds as if you may be describing Poland syndrome, a congenital absence of the pectoral muscle and breast tissue - this can be complicated - I would recommend looking at the plastic surgeon in your area's websites to get an idea of their experience.