What would the average recovery time be for someone that has a tummy tuck,bbl and a breast argumentation? Thanks in advance!

Recovery from tummy tuck, bbl and Breast augmentation

You would need to take off of work for one, possibly two weeks following your surgery.  Avoid strenuous exercise for 2-3 weeks and follow the advice of your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Results tend to be better when you follow the advice of your surgeon and advance activity as instructed.

Mommy Makeover Recovery

Following a mommy makeover with tummy tuck, breast surgery and liposuction, most of my patients take off at least one week from work.  I advise most patients to begin resuming active exercise in 4-6 weeks.  Patients are able to walk beginning shortly after surgery.

David Stoker, MD

What would the average recovery time be for someone that has a tummy tuck,bbl and a breast argumentation?

If you do not have a very active job then you can return to work after one week, then light exercise allowed after 2-4 weeks, and no heavy exercise for about 6-8 weeks.   Discuss the protocol with your doctor because there are variations.  Best of luck!

Recovery from a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   

Healing after a  #tummytuck will require time. Some patients are out of bed and walking the night of surgery and every hour while awake. I allow my patients to return to work at one to two weeks with 14 days preferred.  However, no lifting or straining.  At three weeks, increased level of activity and full with no restrictions, at 6 weeks. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting.
As I advise my patients, if your work keeps you sedentary, you may return whenever you feel up to it. If your work is strenuous, wait until your work activity does not cause any superficial pain.
Some employers will modify a person’s job duties so they can back sooner, but without physical activity. Our office can provide our patients with a note stating they are not to engage in strenuous activity for a specified period of time. The note will not disclose what procedure they have underwent. Therefore, you may have to request a similar note from your surgeon if you are not independently employed. I recommend avoiding heavy lifting and strenuous #activity for six weeks following your surgery. With that said, it may help you plan your return to work accordingly.

As for heavy lifting and other #strenuous #activities, it should be avoided for until you have clearance from your surgeon. You may, however, do normal activities at any time if they cause no pain or #discomfort. Let your body tell you what you can or cannot do. Aerobic exercise will raise your blood pressure, which could cause late bleeding and harm your result. Once you begin exercising again, start gently and let your body tell you what it can tolerate. Don’t rush!!  If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined.

Recovery time from mommy makeover

I would expect that you are going to need to be off work 10 to 14 days for your breast augmentation, tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift.  I normally recommended waiting 3 weeks before starting cardiovascular workouts and then 6 weeks for weights and yoga.  Good luck.

Recovery time for mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  The combination of breast augmentation, breast lift and tummy tuck is often called a mommy makeover.'s certainly will need 2 weeks for initial recovery however vigorous physical activity, sexual activity and other stressful physical activities can take 4-6 weeks.  Please discuss this in detail with your chosen plastic surgeon.

What would the average recovery time be for someone that has a tummy tuck,bbl and a breast augmentation? Thanks in advance!

Tummy tuck, BBL, and BA may require 1 to 2 weeks off from a sedentary job.  I do not allow strenuous activity for 6 weeks.

Tummy tuck recovery

• assuming your breast implants go under the muscle -
  • you need a minimum of 2 weeks, 
  • at that point you will be exhausted in the evenings,
  • by three weeks, less tired,
  • at 4 weeks, back to 70% of your usual energy.
  • I recommend no exercise except short walks until energy is at least 7/10 of normal Best wishes.

Recovery time usually 2 weeks

Hi. It all depends on the response of each individual patient. In my experience my patients benefit from complete rest for the first 10 days, while others need at least 14 days to be able to resume active duties. 

By that time, usually you should be around 85-90%. By one month,you should be 95-98%. Remember this is medicine, so even though that's the most common time frame, everyone should be individualized. I recommend you consult a board certified plastic surgeon to get a more personalized opinion. 

Good luck

Rafael E. Estevez Hernandez, MD

Recovery after a tummy tuck, brazilian butt lift, and breast augmentation

I think 2 weeks off before returning to work is safe.  I don't think anyone will feel up to sitting at a desk or standing on their feet 1 week after that type of surgery.   You could do work from your computer at home on the couch at that one week but I don't think returning to a regular work day is reasonable.  After 2 weeks returning to work can be expected.  Light activity can resume around that time also.  Exercise can resume around one month after.  Full recovery is around 6 weeks.  Good luck.

Jason E. Leedy, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon