The Asymery of my Breasts and the Tissue Pulling Looks Awful and is Very Uncomfortable, How To Fix? (photo)

I am 5´5inches, weigh 120lbs. Augmentation 7 months ago. Under muscle, silicone 295cc. projection 5. I have noticed stretching and or dimpling on the inner lower parts of my breasts. I also have pain under the breasts it is a pulling sensation constantly. I am due to see my PS this Thursday 1/12/12. I am unhappy with the appearance of my breasts. Would it be helpful to adjust the position of the pockets or some such other procedure? I do not want larger implants. Any recommendations? Thank you.

Good posted photos. Best to understand that over the internet we can only guess. Your issues are many that need in person evaluation. There is no doubt you need revision, internal adjustments and possible lift. 

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

Asymmetry after breast augmentation is often related to differences in the breast size and breast envelope beforehand. A careful look back at your before photos may give insights into how the pocket worked out the way is has. Revision of the pocket on the smaller side, and a different implant may improve the symmetry, though some differences are likely to persist.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Revision Breast Surgery

Thank you for the question and photos. I think that you may end up benefiting from some type of revisionary surgery to increase the support of the breast implants.  This procedure may involve capsulorrhaphy (internal suture support of the lower breast implant pocket) and/or breast lifting.

I would suggest that you ask your plastic surgeon to demonstrate experience with similar situations.

Best Wishes!

Time to review your preop photos

As has been said, you will probably see most of your issues, asymmetry and sagging back from before the augmentation in your preop photos.  The augmentation just magnifies who you are and makes these issues more apparent.  You will probably need a larger wider implant on the smaller side or else just lift them both and reduce the biger one leaving the implants alone.  Don't handcuff your doctor out of being able to do what you need just because of cc's in the implant or scars from a lift.

Correcting Sagging Breasts AFTER Breast Augmentation

Everyone has some facial and breast asymmetry. The asymmetry you are unhappy is merely preoperative asymmetry which was made more evident by the 295 cc beast implant placed 7 months ago. Your ? Right breast appears smaller than the left AND it appears from this frontal view the implant may have undermined the breast fold. If this is the case, a repair may be needed. Otherwise, I would place a slightly larger implant on this side and perform a Breast Lift to get you much perkier breasts.

Good Luck.

Peter A Aldea, MD

Unhappy with breast aug

You have some asymmetry of your breasts which I would guess you had before your surgery. It also looks like you have ptosis, sagging, of the breasts. I would recommend getting a formal lift procedure, or mastopexy. Especially if you do not want to go any larger, which I would not recommend doing or you're going to have larger saggier breasts. Discuss with your surgeon and go over your pre-op photos.

Correcting Assymetry After a Breast Augmentation

It is still quite early into your healing and it's not uncommon for assymetry as each breast heal quite differently.
However, a #BreastAugmentation without a #BreastLift is often said to be a mistake looked back on by many patients. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy.They will sag more and sooner because of the excess weight altering the longevity of the results. The shape will usually not be satisfactory and sometimes results with “Snoopy” breast or double bubble. A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is the most suitable for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis) as a result of development, aging, pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss . Some patients will experience better results to restore superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy; better known as #AugmentationMastopexy. A Breast Lift can also be done while having existing Breast Implants and can be used to correct #assymetry.

Breast patient not happy.

I understand how you feel. It seems to me that you need some type\ of breast lift like a short vertical lift to re-position the breast higher. The size inplant and over all size is  your choice.

Miguel Delgado, MD

LIft and capsule work

What you will want surgically really depends upon the look you want. This is something to discuss with your surgeon before more surgery is undertaken. It looks like a lift plus or minus capsular work to me, but you need an examination to determine the best treatment.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

You may have capsular contracture based on the pain and pulling sensation.

You will need in person consultation to evaluate your breast for capsular contracture and pectoralis muscle position. You may need capsule revision,lift and possible fat grafting for he cleavage.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon