What is the approximate cost of cool sculpting for a young fit 25 year old man living in NYC?

I am a young and physically active 25 year old living in NYC who wants to get this cool sculpting treatment on his small but apparent love handles. What would the approximate/guestimated ball park cost for that be?

Cost of Coolsculpting

The cost of Coolsculpting depends on how many areas you are having treated. Each area can vary from $600 to $750 dollars. You should speak to your practitioner about how many sessions you will need on each area as well so that you have realistic financial and aesthetic expectations.
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

Cost of cool sculpting in NYC

Coolsculpting fees vary greatly across the country and even in the same area. Our fees for love handles start at $600 per side.  

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Treating a small problem area

That is excellent that you are so fit and healthy. CoolSculpting is a great way to treat those stubborn areas that diet and exercise just wont make go away. It is always best  to have an in person consultation, preferably with someone who is very experienced with the system or who has attended Cool Sculpt University. Going by what you describe, to treat the bilateral flanks you would need approximately 2-4 cycles ( treating one area 1 or 2 times) . Depending on where you choose to go, the cost could be anywhere from $1,200-$2,000. As stated, its always best to have a consultation done in person and come up with a plan that will give you the ultimate result you are going for.

CoolSculpting NYC price

The average price for a small applicator in NYC is $750 per cycle. You will need at least 2 cycles (one for each side). Request a consultation with your board-certified dermatologist to determine if you are a CoolSculpting candidate and how many cycles you would need.

Adebola Dele-Michael, MD, FAAD

Price for Cool Sculpting in NYC

The price for Cool Sculpting depends on the treated area.  The love handles generally require the small piece which is 750 dollars for each side.  The procedure will take approximately two and a half hours.  For the best results consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Cool Sculpting.

Cool sculpting in NYC

Best thing to do would be search Plastic Surgeons who do Cool Sculpting and call.  I don't know what a charge would be in New York.