Why is my left boobs is bigger than the right? (photos)

I'm 19 yrs.old w/ one daughter 3yrs.old.I'm worried.I hope after this that my left breast need to be drain is become same look to my right boobs?I need advice pls..

When to see your surgeon

You should return to your plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.
Best wishes, Dr. Meghan Nadeau, Seattle, WA

Breast asymmetry

Best advice is to return to your operating surgeon for an evaluation. They can examine you carefully, explain what is going on and treat you accordingly.

Left breast bigger than right

One breast being bigger than the other (swelling, taking longer to "drop and fluff") is very common in the coming weeks post operation. That being said I do suggest going for an in-person follow up with your board certified plastic surgeon to be sure nothing major is wrong. If you do need fluid to be drained from your left breast, always better sooner than later to achieve best results. Best wishes!

Traci Temmen, MD

Why is my left boobs is bigger than the right?

Greetings
Thank you for your question and photos, at thıs stage ıt ıs very early to as your breast have not yet settled at the rıght position therefore ıt ıs normal for one to look bıgger then the other. You need more tıme for swallıng to go down.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry after surgery

Not knowing what type of surgery you had on your breast, whenever there is significant post-operative asymmetry that wasn't initially there along with the amount of bruising you have, I start to think of hematoma which is a collection of blood. You will have a better long term outcome if this collection is drained as soon as possible. My recommendation is that you return to your surgeon and have them evaluate and treat you. 

Patrick L. Basile, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon