Transgender who had breast implant wants to return to live normally as male

I am a transgender who want to return to live normally as male so i want to have breast implant removal. what will my breast look like after surgery? will it return to the normal breast before i have the implant? thanks!!

MTF implant removal

It really depends on the size of the implants and the elasticity of the skin.  The younger you are, the more elastic your skin will be and the better skin retraction you will have.  Also, people that have smaller implants tend to have better skin retraction.  Overall, I would say most people are surprised at how well the skin retracts after having implants removed.  It does take 6 to 12 months to see the final results; however, the majority of the skin retraction occurs in the first 3 or 4 months.  Good luck.