What can I do to make my smile wider?

In your opinion, what is the best method on me to get a wider smile and eventually realign my front lower teeth. Thanks a lot for your answers.

Teeth realignment

I would recommend considering Invisalign (invisible braces) to realign your teeth. This can be followed by veneers for further cosmetic refinement. 

BRACES OR VENEERS

you have. 2 options , or you either perform braces  but it will take up to 1 year , or you do veneers and have a  1 visit solution, you will also be able to change , shape , size and even color . A facial analysis needs to be done , to see the measurements