is it safe to use breast actives?

i wanted to try breast active for my breast enlargement and i wanted to know if it is safe to take the breast active pills?

Is it safe to use breast actives?

I do not know of the specific pills you have mentioned, but I do not know of any oral medicines which are safe and also effective in Breast Enlargement. I would strongly advise against using these pills. Please find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can examine you and discuss different options.
All The Best !

India Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with pills

Thank you for asking about your Breastactive pills.
  • Safety depends entirely on what is in the pill -
  • But no pill will enlarge your breasts.
  • Pills that claim to do so with, sadly, disappoint you.
  • Only surgical breast augmentation will enlarge small breasts.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast active - breast enlargement pill

Hello and thank you for your question. I believe these pills are "safe" although you should ask your doctor first to ensure you know all the possibilities of the side effects. That being said I do not know of any breast enlargement herb, creme, or pill that works as advertised. These products are heavily marketed on the internet with fake reviews and articles trying to sell the product. I suggest doing research reading real reviews of this product before making any decisions. Breast augmentation is the only consistent, FDA approved method of substantially enlarging breasts. 

Traci Temmen, MD