I had rhinoplasty 6 days ago today and got the cast off. My nose looks horrible? (Photos)

I really dislike how the tip looks like. I never had a bad nose, I just wanted it to look a little slimmer. The bridge is slimmed down, but the tip and my nostrils look so strange! I started crying when I looked in the mirror. It goes down in a way. Can anyone please help me and give me some advices? Will I need a new surgery? Thank you for your help.

Unhappy after splint removal

Six days after surgery is very soon to evaluate the results.  You have a large amount of swelling which is typical at this stage.  I encourage you to try to be patient as the appearance of your nose will change as the swelling resolves.