Is my nose botched from rhinoplasty? Should revision at the same doctor be free? (Photo)

Hi, I had my primary rhino done around 2 and a half months ago. I had 2mm i-shaped implant inserted and cartilage for the tip from my ear and septum. Before rhino I noticed my nose was a bit crooked but now after rhino I feel that it is way more crooked. When it was swollen it looked alright. The doctor blames my anatomy for the outcome and says its a great improvement regardless. I disagree! Is it ok for him to make my nose like this and then blame it on my anatomy after? Attached before after

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Noses take time

As time passes you will  be more able to judge your nose.   Go talk with your surgeon and see what he says.   You definitely have some tip and nostril asymmetry which may or may not improve with time.   The asymmetry you have will possibly need surgery but not till you are one year out.    The correction should be easy to do.   My Best,  Dr Commons

Rhinoplasty result

It is always difficult to assess results form non standard photos, but I can say that at 3 months, you cannot assess the final reslut.  It is too early.  From the photos provided, I do not see any glaring deformity that I would rush back to correct.  Don't worry.  You are not alone.  It is very common for patients to be apprehensive abouot thier result at 2-3 months.  Even after being told that the final result may take a year, patients forget and can't help but find faults after a few months.  Be patient.  Try to listen to your surgeon and discuss your concerns.  Good luck

Edward J. Ricciardelli, MD
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon