Is it normal? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 7
That is the problem of pursuing tourist cosmetic surgery based on low price in a fourth world country.
Wait at least 6 month and then consider revision, MAY BE it can be improved. With a first class Plastic Surgeon.
Scar after facelift?
Scar for facelift
You might also like...
Face lift - is the incision in the right place?
- Your surgeon did an incision around the side burns apparently, to avoid going into the temple.
- Given the position of your side burns, this was probably not the best idea.
- let yourself heal - once an incision is made, it forms a permanent scar.
- In six months, if it is not satisfactory, a revision may improve the result.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Incision after facelift
Needs more time
Silicone sheets and gels can help the scars heal faster.
Will need some time to see if your temple and sideburn hair will cover these incisions.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.