When do the nipples look normal after BA?

When does the nipples look less stretched and horrible? Right now it looks like an allergic reaction to a mosquito bite. Will this ever normalize or is it permanent?

Swollen Nipples

Shortly after surgery it is common to have swelling present in the breasts and areolas. Skin will appear tight and stretched under pressure for at least 2 weeks. You can expect breasts to soften and settle between 2-6 months post op. I recommend that you let your Plastic Surgeon know if you have ongoing concerns as you heal.
All the best

Will nipples return to normal?

I am sorry you are displeased with the outcome of your procedure currently. I am unsure how far post-operation you are, and there are no photos provided to help examine the breasts. But if you are still early in the post-op healing process (1week - 12 weeks) then an asymmetric nipple is extremely common. Your results are not final until the fourth (up to 6th) month after surgery at least. There is lots of normal asymmetric swelling going on that causes many patients to become worried they will look unnatural perminantely, almost always they are still healing. Your implants will eventually loosen the still tight muscles and tissues inside your breast pocket, causing the implant to drop and fill out the breast pocket to achieve a natural look that you desire. 

Traci Temmen, MD