Why is my left breast implant bigger than my right breast? I had surgery this July 10th, 2016?

PLS..I need a advice here;I'm from philippines and I took my surgery here in Chiang mai;Thailand.My Doc.say she need to drain it for 4 days and now blood is coming out in drain..I'm just worried.I hope it would be same as in my right breast.I'm 19 yrs.old with one daughter 3yrs.old

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-