One implant is higher and they appear to be different shapes. What can I do? (Photo)

I had 400cc silicone implant from Thailand. Now one month and 2 days since I get my boobs surgery. One boob is very high up, more volume than another and in different shape. My boobs will look same? Any suggestion? Sorry for my English is not good. I feel horrible from this surgery. I'm ex model I feel like this surgery ruin gonna ruin my life. Please help!!!

Breast Asymmetry

Thank you for your photos and question, The photo show that the breast are Asymmetry how ever at the stage it is to early to tell weather your breast have settled or still healing normally it will take 3 to 6 months for complete healing.

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that you likely had differences in breast shape/size before surgery. It would be helpful to see pre op photos for comparison.

It is not unusual for breasts implants to settle and soften at slightly different rates, especially if one was smaller than the other beforehand. It will take between 2-6 months for the breasts to settle and soften. I recommend that you re-evaluate at 6 months post op. Share your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

Breast asymmetry

Hi, there.
Without examining you in-person and not having seen you pre-operatively, it is difficult to say whether your healing is normal or if you are experiencing an early onset capsular contracture.
In general, implants can take up to 3-6 months to settle.
Please follow up with your plastic surgeon to be evaluated.  
Best regards.

You are still in the early stages of you recovery. It can take anywhere from 3-6 months for your breasts to fully heal and drop/settle and it is quite common for each breast to heal/drop at a different rate. For now, be patient. If at 6 months, you still aren't happy, then speak with your surgeon. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

One implant is higher than the other

Be patient, you are still in the very early stages of your post operative recovery.  Its likely that your breasts will continue to soften and settle over the coming months and you will see some changes.  Its important to note though that if you had breast asymmetry prior to surgery then it will exist after surgery - so if your breasts were different sizes before they will be different sizes after surgery.  Keep an eye on your progress and if you are still unhappy after six months or so then discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

One implant is higher and they appear to be different shapes. What can I do?

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

One implant higher

Your breasts will continue to change over the next few months. I always tell my patients to wait for six months before they see the final result. Your breasts will drop and feel more natural over time. Talk to your surgeon about breast massage as this helps them soften and drop. Best of luck to you!

Asymmetric breasts

It is very early after surgery.  You should be evaluated to make sure there is not a fluid or blood collection in the breast.  

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Too early to assess

It's still early in healing and your breasts will continue to change. However I suspect the majority of what you're seeing is due to preop breast asymmetry. Implants make your breasts larger but do not make them more similar. Breasts are cousins not twins. Without preop photos it's tough to give any meaningful assessment of your result.  Best to discuss with your surgeon.  

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  You are still early in the healing process and your implant shape and appearance will change over the next several weeks as they drop, and the overlying tissues stretch to accommodate the increased breast volume.  I know waiting is difficult, but I would give yourself 6 months before assessing your results.  Hang in there!