How do I fix my uneven smile? (Photo)

the left side as you can see looks more closed off and it also looks fatter, whereas the right side opens out better and my smile looks more natural as well.

How to correct an uneven smile

Hello and thank you for sharing your photo. You can have 2 options to correct your smile. The first would be to opt for orthodontics/braces to push out the right side and even it out. The second is porcelain veneers which will esthetically correct and even out the two sides. Many patients will correct the initial issue with orthodontics and then if the teeth are not esthetically where they want them to be, opt for cosmetic dentistry and porcelain veneers.