Day 7 of rhinoplasty bone implant. Do I have to wait a few days to see a final result? (Photos)

I wanted to have a implant and alarplasty for my nose but the nurse insisted if I put implant my nose will become smaller and I don't have to op for alarplasty . i don't know if my swollen has gone down. the doctor told me he put the implant on the Upper area but not till the tips of my nose. do you think my nose size will look like this? or do I have to wait for a few days to see the final result. if not is there any surgery method rather than alarplasty to make nose look sharper and smaller?

Swelling after circumferential body lift

Your nose will still be significantly swollen at this time, and will be for at least 6 weeks before you can really assess the outcome. Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney, Australia

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty Recovery - 1 Week post op

At 1 week, you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD