How can I correct my uneven eyes? Right eye is noticeably smaller than the other especially when I smile. (photos)

I've unequal eyes, the white portion of my left eye is more visible and is less visible of my right eye. I've been noticing this problem from a long time now and when i smile right eye almost closes. please describe the problem and tell me some permanent solution. left eye is big and right eye is small. and I have puffy on the right cheek

Ptosis

Thank you for sharing your question. You have ptosis (drooping) of your right upper eyelid. This should be evaluated by an experienced oculoplastic surgeon who can give you proper guidance on treatment. There are a few techniques which can be used to elevate the eyelid. Fortunately, recovery time is quite short. I hope this helps.
Good luck,

How can I correct my uneven eyes? Right eye is noticeably smaller than the other especially when I smile.

Greetings

Thank you for your question, Consult a  oculoplastic surgeon as you have ptosis (drooping) of your right upper eyelid. 

Good luck

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon