3x picosure focus + ematrix for acne scarring?

I am asian and i am just treating 1 atrophic scarring , it is quite huge. Done 3 picosure focus, there was some raise and improvement. I am not sure i can afford another 4th picosure so i am eyeing for ematrix now. Will this be ok? Will adding 1 ematrix tx give me result since i already have done 3 pico?

Try Fraxel

It is hard to give you more precise opinion without any pictures provided. For atrophic scars I would suggest you to look into Fraxel laser treatment. It was yielding the best results with atrophic scars for my clients. Good luck! 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Treat the scar type, not just a device- my advice for eMatrix

Video shows you what Iam trying to convey. eMatrix is good for early scars, and Picosure Focus is good for initial scarring, however depending on the type of scar you have, there maybe other better treatments. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia.