3x picosure focus + ematrix for acne scarring?

I am asian and i am just treating 1 atrophic scarring , it is quite huge. Done 3 picosure focus, there was some raise and improvement. I am not sure i can afford another 4th picosure so i am eyeing for ematrix now. Will this be ok? Will adding 1 ematrix tx give me result since i already have done 3 pico?

Treat the scar type, not just a device- my advice for eMatrix

Video shows you what Iam trying to convey. eMatrix is good for early scars, and Picosure Focus is good for initial scarring, however depending on the type of scar you have, there maybe other better treatments. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist