39, mother, breastfed, deflated breasts, still happy with volume but don't like droopiness? I am 112 pound, 6'6", 32DD (Photos)

1. I consider donut technique as my first option but afraid it won't be adequate. Correct? 2. lollipop produce nice shape and lift, but there is no volume on top part of breast and scar is a turn off. 3. I consider Horndeski scarless technique but the incision underneath the breasts,although harder to see but doesn't heal as nice as vertical one and folds around outside part of breasts can look ugly. What technique is for me ? Given the facts I want a lift of about 4-5 centimeters or up.

Mastopexy (breast lift) is your best solution

Megan, You are clearly knowledgeable about breast surgery and have specifically requested a 4-5cm lift. The only way to achieve this is with a full standard mastopexy. Surprisingly, the scars are usually better than with just the circumareolar (donut) technique. When just a donut of skin is removed the scar always stretches and becomes widened. With the additional of the vertical scar, the tension on the circle is "anchored" which almost always prevents stretching of the scar. However, when I look at your photos, it is my opinion that you should also have a modest reduction in the weight of the entire breast, otherwise you will certainly have unacceptable post-op "bottoming-out".

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Description of the Breast Lift to Help Eliminate Ptosis (Sagging)

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.

I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

The best way to determine the proper procedure to help meet your needs would be in a consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon. They will help you decide which procedure will best develop your desired final result and best for your needs. Good luck.

39, mother, breastfed, deflated breasts, still happy with volume but don't like droopiness? I am 112 pound, 6'6", 32DD

A breast lift may be all that you need but you will need a vertical component such as a lollipop lift.  However if you want fullness above the nipple areola and a firm breast you may need a small implant.  To learn more please read below:

Best lift for deflated breasts

Thank you for asking about your breast lift.

• If you are happy with the volume, your best lift is the vertical lift (LeJour lift.)
  • It avoids the crease scar and reshapes the breast.
  • But it will not give you upper breast fullness - this will require a small implant as well as a lift.
  • The extent of lift is determined by your natural breast crease - the nipple should not sit higher on the breast.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

A vertical lift is probably the best compromise.  The donut will make very little difference in the appearance, and you could consider not doing surgery for now.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to have breast lift with augmentation, not big implants, 280 or 250 cc's will look very nice and natural on you, and it will restore your lost volume and shape. you will get very nice results.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD